Job Seekers! .. To increase your chances of getting hired:
Post your CV on Bayt by clicking here

Employers! ..
  • To have more exposure on your jobs:
    Post your jobs on Bayt by clicking here
  • To find resumes:
    Check CV search on Bayt by clicking here

• Author Topic: Casey recovers fumble, Titans maintain off Chargers rally 23-20  (Read 233 times)

Armstrong

Casey recovers fumble, Titans maintain off Chargers rally 23-20
    « on: 31 December 2019, 03:06:37 AM »
    The Tennessee Titans arrived up with an unbelievable objective-line stand avoiding the Los Angeles Chargers.Not after, 2 times still thrice.Every single period, they required the replay formal in direction of overturn the speak to upon the market turning what the Chargers notion have been a few of transfer-in advance touchdowns and a supreme ruling that gave the ball and the sport in the direction of the Titans.Short article proceeds under ...Jurrell Casey recovered a fumble through Melvin Gordon at the intent line with 15 seconds still left, and Tennessee pulled out a 23-20 victory Sunday above the Chargers right after a busy previous second.Gordon originally was dominated down shy of the objective line at the 1. Casey arrived out of the pile with the ball, and the Titans begun celebrating. The perform was mentioned and overturned the upon-marketplace ruling that Gordon was limited of the reason line.The speak to was a fumble compelled through Titans linebacker Wesley Woodyard that was recovered by way of Casey for a touchback. Ryan Tannehill knelt down towards function out the clock as the Titans  snapped a 2-activity skid [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login].At the time I felt the ball appear out, I m including I bought towards recuperate it. I obtained in the direction of get well it,' Casey stated. And shoot. Of course adequate the ball sat within just my palms. Form of popped out for a simple moment, and I notion I was relating to in the direction of drop it. Sort of panicked for a minute. If I make it possible for them get well it, that  a TD.The Chargers concept they experienced scored the transfer-forward touchdown not after nevertheless 2 times inside of the top 44 seconds simply in the direction of get rid of possibly upon examine by way of the replay formal. That formal furthermore overturned Gordon remaining stopped upon the Chargers  previous engage in.Yourself dress in t order 1 back garden, your self wear t are entitled to towards acquire the damn activity, and that  the path it is, Chargers practice Anthony Lynn explained. We experienced 1 garden in the direction of get this activity, and we enable it slip out of our fingers.Initial, Philip Rivers move that Austin Ekeler took 16 yards was dominated a touchdown simply in the direction of be reversed by way of the replay formal for not breaking the airplane as he was addressed through Kenny Vaccaro and Logan Ryan at the 1. Immediately after a fake start out, Malcolm Butler then was flagged for defensive go interference upon Mike Williams inside the conclude zone.Then Gordon went around straight deal with with 34 seconds still left for what officers dominated a 1-backyard TD, and the replay formal then reversed the contact for the moment year inside what turned a function for no revenue. That fastened up Gordon  past operate with 19 seconds still left [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login].They in a natural way observed plenty of in direction of overturn it, Rivers claimed. I particularly didn t.Titans educate Mike Vrabel reported there is made up of towards be distinct visible proof the ball experienced occur out and a very clear restoration.As a result of the grace of God, we experienced both of those of those people in just that perform for it in direction of be equipped in the direction of be overturned, Vrabel stated.Tannehill threw for 312 yards and 2 touchdowns within just his 1st commence given that the Titans benched Marcus Mariota wanting for a spark upon offense. Tannehill arrived in the course of as the Titans not simply just received their initial sport at dwelling this time still published a period-significant 403 yards. He was 23 of 29 toward outduel Rivers upon a working day the 16-12 months veteran moved in the direction of 6th inside occupation passing yards.The Chargers  contain shed 3 right and 5 of their last 6.Rivers and the Chargers thing to consider they experienced pulled off an unbelievable comeback soon after trailing 23-13 with 639 still left. Rivers threw a 41-backyard TD move towards Ekeler with 509 remaining.The Chargers stopped Tannehill shorter upon fourth-and-inches around midfield, and Rivers location the Chargers in advance with a 16-backyard garden TD move towards Ekeler within the ultimate moment. Yet Ekeler was dominated down limited of the objective line in the direction of preset up an amazing best moment of the match.Upon the industry, we received it 2 times, Chargers limited finish Hunter Henry claimed.Jeffery Simmons, the No. 19 choose total inside the April draft, moreover intended his NFL debut with a sack and a cope with for reduction.Tannehill threw an 8-backyard garden TD go towards Corey Davis simply just just before halftime, and he strike Tajae Sharpe upon a 5-garden TD go with 1311 remaining. Derrick Henry place Tennessee up 23-13 with 639 still left with an 11-garden TD function.The Titans kept the Chargers towards a couple of market plans through starter Chase McLaughlin inside the to start with fifty percent.Rising THE CHARTSRivers handed a couple of fellow 2004 draft alternatives inside vocation passing yards for the duration of the instant quarter [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]. Rivers demanded simply just 105 yards towards move Eli Manning  and Ben Roethlisberger , and he experienced 77 yards by way of the close of the very first quarter and 158 via halftime in direction of continue to keep rising that checklist. He accomplished throwing for 329 yards and 2 TDs.INJURIESThe Chargers now have been banged up upon the offensive line with heart Mike Pouncey out for the time and still left manage Russell Okung seeking towards hard work his direction again towards the non-soccer hurt listing with blood clots [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]. Then remaining secure Forrest Lamp harm an ankle halfway during the moment quarter and was carted towards the sideline toward the locker area. Dan Feeney moved towards centre in the direction of shield, and Scott Quessenberry arrived within at middle.The Titans misplaced straight deal with Jack Conklin early toward an hurt straight thigh early [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login], and Dennis Kelly changed him. Jamil Douglas started out the 3rd quarter at specifically defend with novice Nate Davis hurting a rib. Linebacker Rashaan Evans still left late inside the initially 50 % just in direction of return for the moment 50 %. Cornerback Adoree Jackson harm a foot inside of the 3rd quarter.